Share Draft/Checking Account
PSFCU Checking Account Features and Benefits
This is not your standard checking account. When we say it is FREE, we mean it!
Your PSFCU Checking account is an essential financial tool that gives you the freedom to use your money whenever, wherever and however you want to, while earning dividends on your balance.
- No monthly fee to maintain account
- No minimum balance requirement
- FREE access to many electronic services such as Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Payment, E-Statements, and Direct Deposit
- FREE PSFCU VISA® Debit Card
Whether you prefer the traditional pen and paper approach, have the technological savvy to go all electronic, or like the mixture of both, the Polish & Slavic FCU checking account is the one you need.
Click on the links below to find out more about companion products and services.
The Polish & Slavic FCU checking account is designed for you. You can tailor this account to fit your personal preference by selecting as many or as few companion products and services listed below as your financial needs dictate:
Cover any shortages in your checking account with funds transferred out of another one of your accounts, such as savings or money market. Once you sign up, the service is automatic. Please note that each transfer is a subject to limits imposed by the federal Regulation D.
On-line check re-orders
This is yet another convenience service available to PSFCU checking account owners. You can re-order checks without the need to visit our branches through your PC with an internet connection using our online banking service.
Your cancelled check images are now available with your monthly account statement. Whether you receive your statements through the mail or in an electronic format, you can view and verify your cancelled checks, and keep them for your records as proof of payment. This service is yet another convenience of our checking account and it’s FREE.
Polish Scenes Checks
Polish & Slavic FCU makes available checks with the scenery of the great Polish cities and their most famous landmarks. Now you can express your national pride every time you write a check. Click here to view the Polish Scenes checks.
How to sign up
For additional information please contact our Member Services Center at 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848).
Requirements and Restrictions
- Members must first have a share savings account in good standing in order to qualify to open a share draft/checking account. Other restrictions may apply. All applicants will be verified through the ChexSystems
- Auto Transfer service is available from one account only
- Share Draft Line Of Credit and Auto Transfers are mutually exclusive services. Members are asked to sign up for one or the other at the time of account opening. Members requesting a Share Draft Line Of Credit must apply and qualify for such a loan. Click here for more information on the Share Draft Line of Credit