2020 Scholarship Program
As in previous years the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union is offering scholarship programs to its young and ambitious members for their college education. The program consists of the following parts:
2020 PSFCU Scholarship Program
The First Stage of 2020 PSFCU Scholarship Program Has Begun!
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union once again is participating in the New York Credit Union Association’s scholarship program, which is offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for statewide college scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded up to $2,500 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity by following three simple steps:
1. Stop in at any Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union Branch to request a scholarship application form, or download it here;
2. Complete the application form and required essay and obtain the required transcripts (a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11, an SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript obtained through high school guidance office), along with the signature of a parent or guardian;
3. Return the completed application and supportive materials to any PSFCU Branch no later than January 10, 2020.
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants must be:
- member of Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union;
- college-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
- attending either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2020.
In early spring, applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in May. For more information about this scholarship program, contact Marketing Department by calling 973-396-9514 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download a copy of the program memo by clicking here.
2019 PSFCU Scholarship Program winners
2019 PSFCU Scholarship Under the Patronage of the President of Poland winners
Chwala Krzysztof W.
Osiniak Angelika K.
This progam is currently unavailable.