- A Passbook Savings account is a base account that establishes eligibility for other type of accounts offered by PSFCU such as Checking, Money Market, IRAs, Term Share Certificates, Loans, etc.
- Requires presentment of a passbook to perform a transaction
- You can upgrade your Passbook Savings Account to a Statement Savings Account and eliminate the need to carry a passbook
- You may use your Passbook Savings Account as a collateral to easily obtain share secured loans
- Passbook Savings accounts are also offered for Minor and Custodial accounts
To enhance your banking experience, we invite you to use our companion services.
How to sign up
Requirements and Restrictions
- To open a Passbook Savings account you must meet the PSFCU Membership Eligibility requirements
- A minimum balance of $10.00 is required
- An annual Sponsor Membership fee may apply
- Other Rules and Restrictions may apply
- Additional Restrictions and Requirements may apply for Minor and Custodial accounts