Online Banking is FAST, CONVENIENT, and FREE.
|||Click here to view detailed Online Banking registration and use instructions|
|||Click here to access our Security Center for information on how to protect your personal information|
To ENROLL just click on the button below.
With the use of PSFCU Online Banking you have access to:
- Up-to-date balance information on your accounts, including loans and PSFCU credit card
- Loan payment information
- Making loan and credit card payments
- Detailed transaction history for the past 48 month
- One-time and recurring online funds transfer between your PSFCU accounts, to other PSFCU members and to your accounts at other financial institutions whithin the U.S. (A2A)
- request a domestic or international wire transfer
- E-statements and forms sent to clinet such a loan statments, tax form etc.
- Online Check Images
- Online Bill Payment
- Online Stop payment requests
- Export functionality to your personal financial applications such as Quicken, Ms Money OFX, Excel and Quicken
- Access PSFCU Mobile Banking
- Online Banking for Minors*
- All data is encrypted
- After initial log-on authentication, the system requires you to change the personal password to one selected by you
- NOTE: you should always keep your password confidential and change it frequently
Note: For security purposes, never leave your computer unattended while logged on
If you forget your password or get locked out, click here
If you have any questions about PSFCU online banking service you may also call 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848) or stop by one of our branch locations.