Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union Youth Week
Prize Drawing Official Rules
Go to main navigation
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”), which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Eligibility: Monthly Youth Advantage Program Prize Drawing (“Drawing”) is open and offered only to Minor Members of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union under the age of 18 as of the date of entry. Entrants must be the Primary PSFCU minor account holder. Custodian accounts are excluded from the Drawing.
3. Entry Periods: Drawing Period begins 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on April 23, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on April 28, 2012 (“Entry Period”).
4. How to enter: To enter automatically: Participants by making any deposit to their minor accounts between April 23 and April 28, 2012. Affidavit of Release signed by Parent or Legal Guardian of the entrant is required. Limit one entry per person. To enter without making a deposit: Eligible PSFCU members may enter the Drawing by leaving name, address, daytime telephone number and e-mail address at any PSFCU branch between April 23, 2012 and April 28, 2012. Limit one entry per person. Duplicate, multiple or illegible entries will be disallowed. Affidavit of Release signed by Parent or Legal Guardian of the entrant is required.
5 The children of the employees, officers and directors of the PSFCU as well as children of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings, regardless of residence) and children of the household members of such employees, officers or directors (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Drawing.
6. Winners of the prizes will be randomly selected from among all eligible entrants in a drawing conducted in the beginning of May. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants received for each Drawing. Selected winners will be notified by phone and/or by mail. Prize may be forfeited and awarded to a drawn alternate winner if (1) any affidavit or release is not returned within the stated time frame, (2) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or (3) prize cannot be awarded to selected winner for any reason.
7. By participating in the Drawing and accepting the prize, Parents or Legal Guardians of entrants consent on their behalf to the use of their photograph, likeness, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. PRIZES: Backpacks - Approximate Retail Value (ARV); $15.00.
No substitution or transfer of prizes by Winners is permitted. Prizes will be presented to Parents or Legal Guardians of the winners on their behalf.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is responsible solely for providing the prizes to the Winners. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective prize manufacturer's terms. Sponsor shall not be responsible or held liable in the case of malfunction of any prize item. By participating and accepting the Prize, Parents or Legal Guardians of entrants on their behalf release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in any Drawing-related activity, or participation in this Drawing.
10. TAXES: Parents or Legal Guardians of winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees, if any associated with prize receipt.
11. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: This Drawing will be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Drawing must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. By participating in this Drawing, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Drawing.
12. WINNER LIST: For a complete list of the Drawing winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt to: Polish and Slavic Federal Credit Union “Monthly Youth Advantage Program Prize Drawing”, c/o Marketing Department, 9 Law Drive, Fairfield, NJ 07004.
13. Sponsored by: Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union, 100 McGuinness Blvd, Brooklyn, NY11222.