Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
Krzysztof “Diablo” Wlodarczyk Visit
Official Prize Drawing Rules
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. The promotion begins at 5:30 PM on October 17, 2017 and ends at 7:00 PM EST on October 17, 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Adult persons who are present at the PSFCU branch at 375 Paterson Avenue, in Wallington, NJ, (ShopRite Plaza) and fill out a registration card will be able to take part in the Prize Drawing (“Drawing”). Entrants must be aged 18 and above.
Employees, officers and directors of the PSFCU, or their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, their legal advisors, promotional and advertising agencies, as well as the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings, regardless of residence) and household members of such employees, officers or directors (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Drawing.
3. HOW TO ENTER. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win. Eligible members may enter the drawing by filling out an entry form and submitting it at the Wallington branch of PSFCU on October 17, 2017 between 5:30 PM and 7:00 PM. One entry form per person only. Duplicate, multiple or illegible entries will be disallowed. Void where prohibited.
4. PRIZES. Thirty equal prizes – tickets to the Gassiev vs. Wlodarczyk fight, which will take place on Oct. 21, 2017 at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ, will be chosen by random selection in a drawing from all eligible entries. The approximate retail value of the prize is $50.
5. DRAWING. Prize winner will be randomly selected in a drawing conducted at the end of Mr. Wlodarczyk’s visit to the Wallington, NJ branch of PSFCU. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants. Winner must be present to collect the prize. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release at the time of prize pick up. Prize may be forfeited and awarded to a drawn alternate winner if prize cannot be awarded to selected winner for any reason.
Details and qualifications for participation in this Drawing apply and are listed in these Official Rules under sections 1-3, and 5. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with a similar item of greater or equal value. Any expenses not specified in the Official Rules but relating to the acceptance and use of a prize are the responsibility of each winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By participating in the Drawing and accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winners grant consent to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority (and agrees to confirm said consent in writing) to the use of their name, biographical information, statements made regarding the Sponsor, or the Drawing (provided same are true), photograph, likeness, voice and/or video for trade, advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements without limitation and without additional consideration, review or approval, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor is responsible solely for providing the prizes to the Winners. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective prize manufacturer's terms. Sponsor shall not be responsible or held liable in the case of malfunction of any prize item. By participating and accepting the Prize, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in any Drawing-related activity, or participation in this Drawing.
7. TAXES. The winner taking possession of the Prize is solely responsible for any applicable state or federal taxes (e.g. sales and income taxes).
8. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW. This Drawing will be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Drawing must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. By participating in this Drawing, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Drawing.
9. WINNER LIST: For name of the Drawing winners, send a stamped envelope for receipt by October 31, 2017 to: Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union “Prize Drawing”, c/o Marketing Department, 9 Law Drive, Fairfield, NJ 07004.
10. SPONSOR. Sponsored by Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union, 100 McGuinness Blvd., Brooklyn, New York, 11222.
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of PSFCU, which are final and binding in all respects. All rights reserved © 2017