PSFCU Now Accepting College Scholarship Applications
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union once again is participating in the New York Credit Union Association’s scholarship program, which is offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for statewide college scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded up to $1,500 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity by completing three simple steps:
1. Stop in at any Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union Branch to request a scholarship application form, or visit our website: https://en.psfcu.com to download an electronic application. If the student is not a PSFCU member, he or she can request a membership packet as well. (All scholarship applicants are required to be members of PSFCU.)
2. Complete the application form and required essay and obtain the required transcripts (an official high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11, an SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript obtained through high school guidance office), along with the signature of a parent or guardian.
3. Return the completed application and supportive materials to any PSFCU Branch no later than January 15, 2016.
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants must be:
• members of Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union;
• college-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
• attending either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2016.
In early spring, applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in May.
For more information about this scholarship program, contact Marcin Micek by calling 973-808-3240 ext. 6120 or emailing email@example.com .Go to main navigation