International and Domestic Wire Transfers
Online Wire Transfers
We offer our Credit Union members both domestic and international monetary transfer services. Now, using the PSFCU Online Banking app, you can make a request for a wire transfer from the comfort of your own home. It's a convenient and safe way to send and receive funds.
In brief, to request a wire transfer, you will need to provide the following information:
- First and last name of the person receiving the funds as well as the name and address of his/her financial institution,
- SWIFT or ABA codes of the financial institution receiving funds in the event of international transfers (please remember that all electronic transfers sent to the European Union - and thus Poland - should include the Beneficiary’s bank number in the IBAN format and the BIC/SWIFT code),
- Account number of the person receiving the funds.
To request a wire transfer, please follow these steps:
- First, look for the Transfers & Payments tab in PSFCU Online Banking. To request a transaction, you must first create a list of Wire Payees. Then select Add New Wire Recipient and enter the necessary personal and financial institution data.
- To order a transfer, go to the Make a Transfer tab, select the account from which the funds will be sent, select the Wire Transfer option and choose the correct recipient.
- After checking if the data is correct, you can enter the transfer amount and add a comment.
- A pop-up window will appear with the Confirm Your Transfer button.
- After you click it, you will receive information confirming your request to transfer funds. You will receive an email from PSFCU confirming the execution of the transfer. If you request a wire transfer by error or make a mistake while making it, you can cancel the order. From the moment the confirmation is sent, you will still have 30 minutes to cancel your request.
Online wire transfers are an easy and secure way to transfer funds without leaving your home. Register for PSFCU Online Banking and start using them today.
Outgoing Wire Transfer Information
- PSFCU offers a very convenient wire transfer service both internationally and domestically.
- In order to send a wire transfer, a member must have the following information
- Name and Address of the beneficiary’s financial institution
- SWIFT code or ABA number for the beneficiary’s financial institution (Please note that for all wires going to the European Union/European Economic Area, the account number must be in an IBAN format and a BIC/SWIFT Code must be provided)
- Name and address of the beneficiary
- Beneficiary’s account number
- Please refer to our Fee Schedule for a listing of current fees that may be assessed
- An international wire transfer typically takes three to five business days to reach its destination (depending in great measure on the beneficiary’s financial institution)
- Written wire transfer request may be subject to verification process.
- A domestic wire transfer is typically credited to the beneficiary’s bank account within 24 hours of processing by our wire department
Incoming Wire Transfer Information
To receive a wire transfer to an account at the PSFCU provide the sender with the following information:
Receiving Financial Institution Information:
Polish & Slavic FCU
100 McGuinness Boulevard
Brooklyn, NY 11222
ABA # 226082022
Account number at the PSFCU
Name on the account
The PSFCU does not charge any fees for incoming wire transfer and is not responsible for any fees collected by correspondents of Foreign Banks for international outgoing wires.Go to main navigation