Electronic Transactions (ACH)
Electronic payment processing (ACH) offers many advantages over traditional means of processing payments.
Here are just some of the main benefits:
- PAYMENT IS ALWAYS RECEIVED ON-TIME - Your account is credited exactly on the scheduled date, no more worries about lost or delayed mail
- YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED WHEN YOU WANT IT - You will know exactly when your payment will clear your account
- LESS PAPERWORK - No opening of envelopes, running to the bank, etc. - the funds are deposited directly into your account
- SAFETY - Payments can only be made on specified dates and for specified amounts and are electronically tracked
- CONVENIENCE - the account owner has full control - like clockwork transfers are done right on time, every time
Loan Payments and Fund Transfers
- It is fast, easy and convenient. It will help you make regular loan payments or transfer money to PSFCU. Once you tell us when and how much money* to “pull” from your account at your other financial institution, we will take care of the rest. You will no longer have to fumble with checks and stamps, or make a trek to your nearest branch to make a timely payment every month.
- To take advantage of this payment option simply fill out the enclosed form** and either mail it to us or bring it to your branch. For a transfer from a checking account, please enclose a copy of an original voided check from the account from which we will debit the funds to make your payment. For a transfer from a savings account, please request routing information from your bank and enclose it with the form.
- Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) allow you to transfer funds from an account at another financial institution*** to a savings, checking or loan account at the PSFCU. Our payment transactions are processed through the Automated Clearing House (ACH), a network that handles electronic transfers for 95% of the nation's banks. This service is completely safe, secure and super convenient.
- There are many more benefits to using ACH processing
* For loan payments, the transfer amount must be equal to or exceed the regular scheduled payment.
** Please read the disclosures and disclaimers enclosed with the form.
*** Restrictions may apply.