Save time and stress by paying your bills on-line with PSFCU Online Bill Pay. You can schedule your bill payments and relax, being assured that your payments will be made on time! You can pay virtually anyone in the United States whom you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company you want to pay.
Advantages of using Bill Payment
• Manage all of your bills from one central area, the Payment Center. You can also see a summary of your pending payments and the payments you've made in the past 24 months
• Receive most of your bills online through Online Bill Payment. We can receive electronic bills from hundreds of billers nationwide
• Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals
• You can set up bill pay reminders
• You can also export your payment information to Quicken® and MS Money
• You can Schedule payments as soon as next day or as far in advance as one year
• The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – you can bank whenever you want
• All you need to get started is a few minutes to register your account information and payees
• Online Bill Payment services are FREE and is available to all PSFCU checking account owners
• PSFCU uses several methods to ensure that your transactions are secure and private
The following is overview of how the online bill pay works.
This page is currently under construction, please check back soon!
You may cancel or edit any Scheduled Payment (including recurring payments) by following the directions within the application. There is no charge for canceling or editing a Scheduled Payment. Once the Service has begun processing a payment it cannot be cancelled or edited, therefore a stop payment request must be submitted.
Go to main navigation