|PSFCU Mobile Home :: News & Press Releases|
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
Marketing Survey Prize Drawing Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter or to win. There are two ways to enter (1) Automatically. Randomly selected Members of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) who submit Marketing Survey questionnaires to Raddon Financial Group either by mail or online by the end of the business day on October 21st, 2022 (5:00 pm (EDT). (2) Write-in entry form. Eligible members may also enter the drawing by filling out an entry form. The entry form is accessible from Sponsor’s Website at www.psfcu.com. Entries must be received by Marketing Department of the PSFCU by the end of the business day on October 21st, 2022 (5:00 pm (EDT) Entries must be sent to the following address: Marketing Survey Prize Drawing”, c/o Marketing Department, 9 Law Drive, Fairfield, NJ 07004.
2. Promotional Period: The promotion begins on September 6th 2022 5:00 PM EDT and ends on October 21st 5:00 PM EDT.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Members in good standing of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) will be able to take part in the Prize Drawing (“Drawing”). Entrants must be aged 18 and above and be the primary PSFCU account holders. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. Void where prohibited. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of PSFCU, which are final and binding in all respects.
Employees, officers and directors of the PSFCU, or their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries; their legal advisors, promotional and advertising agencies, as well as the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings, regardless of residence) and household members of such employees, officers or directors (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Drawing.
4. DRAWING: Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entrants in a drawing conducted on or about November 4 2022 in the presence of the representatives of the Compliance Department of the PSFCU. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants. Selected winners will be notified by phone and/or by mail. Selected winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within 14 days of its receipt. Prize may be forfeited and awarded to a drawn alternate winner if (1) any affidavit or release is not returned within the stated time frame, (2) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or (3) prize cannot be awarded to selected winner for any reason.
5. PRIZES: Ten (10) prizes (direct deposit into PSFCU checking account): 6 prizes in the amount of $100 each, 3 prizes in the amount of $250, 1 prize in the amount of $500. No substitution or transfer of prize by Winners is permitted. Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union is responsible solely for providing the prizes to the Winners.
6. TAXES: Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize receipt.
7. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Drawing shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. By participating in this Drawing, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Drawing.
8. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS: Prior to receipt of their prize, the winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and must grant permission to publish his/her name and likeness in Sponsor’s social media platforms, member communications and advertisements. The signed publicity release must be received by Sponsor, within seven (7) days of being notified by Sponsor or winner will be deemed to have forfeited his/her prize. By participating in the drawing, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union harmless from any liability, claims, losses, or damages arising out of or relating to their participation in the drawing or the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize received in this Drawing.
BY ENTERING YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS POLISH & SLAVIC FEDERAL CREDIT UNION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY LIABILITY, ILLNESS, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, LITIGATION, CLAIM OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR NOT, FROM (I) SUCH ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR HIS/HER ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (II) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTIONING OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS; (IV) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES.. PSFCU IS RESPONSIBLE SOLELY FOR PROVIDING THE PRIZES TO THE WINNERS.
9. WINNER LIST: For a complete list of the Drawing winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by November 30th 2022 to: Polish and Slavic Federal Credit Union “Marketing Survey Prize Drawing”, c/o Marketing Department, 9 Law Drive, Fairfield,NJ 07004.
2022 Membership Survey Drawing - Entry form
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union100 McGuinness Blvd. All rights reserved ©