Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union Member Loyalty Reward
Loyalty to Our Credit Union Pays Back!
A $3.3 million Member Giveback. Cash to our Members, it’s that simple.
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union is proud to announce the Member Loyalty Reward payout for 2014, our way of saying “Thank You”. This payout rewards Members for their loyalty and for doing business with us. The best part? Some Member-owners qualified for more than one reward! So the more you used PSFCU, the greater your reward. It's just one more reason to think of us first whenever you are in need of a loan or attractive savings plan. Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union Member Loyalty Reward will be deposited directly into members' primary Savings Accounts on February 14, 2015.
Member Loyalty Reward – Total payout of $3.3 million.
Qualifying members may receive up to $80 reward: $40 for qualifying deposit relationship and/or $40 for qualifying loan relationship. Please note that the Member Loyalty Reward is posted to Regular Savings Account on the Member’s oldest account number.
1. Members1 who established their membership on or before December 31, 2013 and
2. The account is open on the day of posting the Member Loyalty Reward, and
3. In 2014, maintained at least $100 Share Average Daily Balance and/or had an active loan2 or credit card, and
4. Must meet the qualification of a Member in good standing, defined as one that:
• maintains at least $10 par value in their Saving Share account
• is currently not overdrawn on any other Share account3
• the account is not dormant
• has no loans currently delinquent
• has not had 60 day loan delinquency in the last 12 months
• has not been subject to sanctions as defined by Denial of Services and Expulsion of Member policy
• has not caused the PSFCU a loss (i.e. charged-off shares or loans)
Experience the PSFCU difference - We bring value to our Members every day!
Our mission is to provide our Members with superior financial solutions to help them achieve their goals and to support the Polish and Slavic Communities we serve. We are grateful to our Members for their help in making this year such a success. We look forward to building an even stronger financial partnership with our members in 2015 and beyond.
While it is the intent of the PSFCU Board of Directors to pay the Member Loyalty Reward every year, it is not guaranteed and the amounts paid out will depend on our financial performance in a given year.
Additional restrictions may apply. Reward is based on membership and not on number of accounts owned.
1. Business accounts are excluded.
2. Student loans do not qualify.
3. The program excludes only those Members that are overdrawn for more than 45 days.