Help Us Fight Against Cancer
FREE CANCER SCREENING
Polish & Slavic FCU has partnered with American Cancer Society to provide free cancer screening to its members and residents of NYC on March 23, 2013 at its Maspeth Branch. Since the demand for screening was very high we are already planning to organize additional screening events in the coming months.
- To find more about American Cancer Society and its involvement in your local communities we encourage you to visit their website at www.cancer.org.
JOIN PSFCU AND DONATE
Polish & Slavic FCU is proud to be part of Relay for Life, a fundraising event to support cancer research organized by American Cancer Society. Polish & Slavic has two teams participating in events organized in Clark, NJ on June 14-15 and in Glendale, NY on June 22-23. We invite our members to volunteer in the event and contribute to our teams’ efforts:
- New York Relay for Life: join the team and/or donate
- New Jersey Relay For Life: join the team and/or donate
QUIT SMOKING … FREE OF CHARGE
Polish & Slavic FCU also supports New York State Department of Health initiatives to offer help in quitting smoking. For more information, please contact:
- New York State Smokers’ Quitline
1-866-NY QUITS (1-866-697-8487)
- Elmhurst Hospital Smoking Cessation Program
- Queens Hospital smoking cessation program
PSFCU is not affiliated with the American Cancer Society.Go to main navigation