Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
Bridgeview Branch Prize Drawing Rules
1. How to enter: Members in good standing of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) who open new checking accounts at PSFCU branches in the state of Illinois (Bridgeview, Mt. Prospect and Norridge) between May 5, 2011 and the end of the business day on May 31, 2011 are automatically entered in the Prize Drawing (“Drawing”). Limit one entry per person. Entrants must be aged 18 and above and be the primary PSFCU account holders.
No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited. PSFCU members in good standing 18 years of age or older may also become eligible and enter the Drawing by filling out entry cards available at the Bridgeview branch and leaving them with Member Services Representatives at that branch between May 5, 20110 and the end of the business day on May 31, 2011. Limit one entry per person.
By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of PSFCU, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Employees, officers and directors of the PSFCU, or their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries; their legal advisors, promotional and advertising agencies, as well as the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings, regardless of residence) and household members of such employees, officers or directors (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Drawing.
3. Winners of the weekly prizes will be randomly selected in a drawing conducted every Saturday at the Bridgeview branch from among all eligible entrants who open their accounts or submit entry forms during the preceding week. Winners of the three grand prizes will be randomly selected from among all eligible entrants in a drawing conducted on or about June 14, 2011 in the presence of a representative of the Auditing Department of the PSFCU. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants. Selected winners will be notified by phone and/or by mail. Selected winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within 14 days of its receipt. Prize may be forfeited and awarded to a drawn alternate winner if (1) any affidavit or release is not returned within the stated time frame, (2) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or (3) prize cannot be awarded to selected winner for any reason.
4. By participating in the Drawing and accepting the prize, all entrants consent to the use of their photograph, likeness, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
5. PRIZES: (a) Ten (10) weekly prizes: two gift baskets per week, sponsored by PSFCU, prepared by Shop & Save Supermarket. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $60. (b) Three (3) Grand Prizes: One SONY® Bravia 46” LCD TV - Approximate Retail Value (ARV); $880.00. One Apple iPad - Approximate Retail Value (ARV); $600.00. One Garmin® Nüvi GPS receiver - Approximate Retail Value (ARV); $260.00. No substitution or transfer of prizes by Winners is permitted.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is responsible solely for providing the prizes to the Winners. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective prize manufacturer's terms. Sponsor shall not be responsible or held liable in the case of malfunction of any prize item. By participating and accepting the Prize, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in any Drawing-related activity, or participation in this Drawing.
7. TAXES: Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize receipt.
8. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: This Drawing will be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Drawing must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. By participating in this Drawing, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Drawing.
9. WINNER LIST: For a complete list of the Drawing winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by June 30, 2011 to: Polish and Slavic Federal Credit Union “Bridgeview Branch Prize Drawing”, c/o Marketing Department, 9 Law Drive, Fairfield, NJ 07004.
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
100 McGuinness Blvd., Brooklyn, New York, 11222.
All rights reserved © 20011