Specially for our Senior Members National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa, PSFCU provides:
FREE ONE-DAY TRIP
“The American Czestochowa Attractions”
Doylestown, Pennsylvania - Sunday, September 6, 2009
Specially for our Senior Members
National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa,
• Transportation by an air-conditioned bus1
• Mass in Polish celebrated for PSFCU members
• Special audience with the Pauline Fathers for trip participants
• Lunch at the National Shrine in Doylestown, PA1
• Free entrance tickets (one-day pass) to the 44th Polish-American Festival. 2
• Participants must be PSFCU members aged 60 and above
• You must select one of four departure locations and sign up for the trip by August 28, 2009.3
Buses depart from PSFCU branches
9:00 AM - Brooklyn, NY
(100 McGuinness Blvd.)
9:00 AM - Brooklyn, NY,
(1260 60th Str.)
9:30 AM - Clifton, NJ
(990 Clifton Ave.)
9:30 AM - Linden, NJ
(619 West Edgar Road)
For the return trip, busses will leave the parking lot at the National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa at 5:00 PM4
You can sign up with the Managers of branches located at the departure points or by phone at 1-800-297-2181
1 Transportation to the festival will be provided by a company not affiliated with nor controlled by the Polish & Slavic federal Credit Union. PSFCU will not be responsible for the transportation to and from the Festival as well as for any accidents which may occur during the Festival.
2 PSFCU is not responsible for changes to the Festival program.
3 Number of seats is limited. Members will be registered by Branch Managers on a first come, first served basis.
4 Departure meeting for return trip will be at 4:30 PM. PSFCU will not be responsible for transportation of persons who miss the bus due to lateness.