Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
VISA® Debit Card Promotion
Official Prize Drawing Rules
1. How to enter: Members in good standing of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) who use their PSFCU VISA® Debit Card between June 1, 2009 and August 31, 2009 and sign their receipts instead of entering their PIN number are every time automatically entered in the Prize Drawing (“Drawing”). Entrants must be aged 18 and above and be the primary PSFCU account holders.
No purchase necessary to enter or to win. Void where prohibited. PSFCU members in good standing 18 years of age or older may also become eligible and enter the Drawing by filling out entry cards available at all branches and leaving them with Member Services Representatives. Limit one entry card per person.
2. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of PSFCU, which are final and binding in all respects.
3. Employees, officers and directors of the PSFCU, or their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries; their legal advisors, promotional and advertising agencies, as well as the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings, regardless of residence) and household members of such employees, officers or directors (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Drawing.
4. Winners of the monthly prizes will be randomly selected from among all eligible entrants in a drawing conducted on or about the 15th day of each following month in the presence of a representative of the Auditing Department of the PSFCU. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants and the number of eligible transactions. Selected winners will be notified by phone and/or by mail. Selected winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within 14 days of its receipt. Prize may be forfeited and awarded to a drawn alternate winner if (1) any affidavit or release is not returned within the stated time frame, (2) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or (3) prize cannot be awarded to selected winner for any reason.
5. By participating in the Drawing and accepting the prize, all entrants consent to the use of their photograph, likeness, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
6. PRIZES: Three (3) monetary Grand Prizes of $500.00 (one each month). No substitution or transfer of prizes by Winners is permitted.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is responsible solely for providing the prizes to the Winners. By participating and accepting the Prize, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in any Drawing-related activity, or participation in this Drawing.
8. TAXES: Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize receipt.
9. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: This Drawing will be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Drawing must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. By participating in this Drawing, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Drawing.
10. WINNER LIST: For a complete list of the Drawing winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by Sept. 30, 2009 to: Polish and Slavic Federal Credit Union “Debit Card Prize Drawing”, c/o Marketing Department, 9 Law Drive, Fairfield, NJ 07004.
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
100 McGuinness Blvd., Brooklyn, New York, 11222.
All rights reserved © 2009