Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
Marketing Survey Prize Official Drawing Rules
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter or to win. There are two ways to enter:
(1) Automatically. Randomly selected Members of the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) who submit Marketing Survey questionnaires to Raddon Financial Group either by mail or online by the end of the business day on August 23rd 2019 (5:00 pm (EDT).
(2) Write-in entry form. Eligible members may also enter the drawing by filling out an entry form. The entry form is accessible from Sponsor’s Website at www.psfcu.com. Entries must be received by Marketing Department of the PSFCU by the end of the business day on August 23rd 2019 (5:00 pm (EDT) Entries must be sent to the following address: Marketing Survey Prize Drawing”, c/o Marketing Department, 9 Law Drive, Fairfield, NJ 07004.
No purchase necessary to enter or to win. Void where prohibited. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of PSFCU, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Promotional Period: The promotion begins on August 5th, 2019 5:00 PM EDT and ends on August 23rd, 2019 5:00 PM EDT.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be aged 18 or above, be the primary PSFCU account holders and be members in good standing. Members in good standing are members who maintain at least $10 in their savings share, are not overdrawn on any share, are not delinquent on any loan, their account remains active, and are not subject to “Denial of Services and Expulsion of Members” policy.
Employees, officers and directors of the PSFCU, their affiliates, subsidiaries; their legal advisors, promotional and advertising agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings, regardless of residence) and household members of such employees, officers or directors (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Drawing.
4. DRAWING: Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entrants in a drawing conducted on or about September 12th, 2019 in the presence of the representatives of the Auditing Department and the Compliance Department of the PSFCU. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants. Selected winners will be notified by phone and/or by mail. Selected winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within 14 days of its receipt. Prize may be forfeited and awarded to a drawn alternate winner if (1) any affidavit or release is not returned within the stated time frame, (2) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or (3) prize cannot be awarded to selected winner for any reason.
5. PRIZES: Twenty one (21) prizes (direct deposit into PSFCU checking account) in the following amounts: 3 prizes for $500 each; 6 prizes for $250 each; 12 prizes for $100 each. No substitution or transfer of prize by Winners is permitted. Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union is responsible solely for providing the prizes to the Winners.
6. TAXES: Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize receipt.
7. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: This Drawing will be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Drawing must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. By participating in this Drawing, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Drawing.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in the Drawing and accepting the prize, all entrants consent to the use of their photograph, likeness, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
9. WINNER LIST: For a complete list of the Drawing winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by September 30th, 2019 to: Polish and Slavic Federal Credit Union “Marketing Survey Prize Drawing”, c/oMarketing Department, 9 Law Drive, Fairfield,NJ 07004.
Go to main navigation
Sponsored by: Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union100 McGuinness Blvd., Brooklyn, NY 11222
All rights reserved ©