Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union
Official Prize Drawing Rules
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. The promotion begins on April 28, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on May 30, 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Members who submit a credit card application at the 140 Greenpoint Avenue branch of PSFCU will be able to take part in the Prize Drawing (“Drawing”). Entrants must be aged 18 and above and be the primary PSFCU account holders. Drawing eligibility will be verified by the representatives of Audit and Compliance Departments prior to awarding the prize.
Employees, officers and directors of the PSFCU, or their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, their legal advisors, promotional and advertising agencies, as well as the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings, regardless of residence) and household members of such employees, officers or directors (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Drawing.
3. HOW TO ENTER. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win. There are two ways to enter:
(1) Automatically. An eligible member who submits a credit card application during the promotional period will be entered in the drawing allowing for one time entry.
(2) Write-in entry form. Eligible members may also enter the drawing by filling out an entry form and submitting it at the 140 Greenpoint Avenue branch of PSFCU. Entries must be received by the Sponsor’s branch by the end of business day on May 30, 2017. One entry form per member only. Duplicate, multiple or illegible entries will be disallowed. Entry forms from members entering the drawing automatically will be disallowed. Void where prohibited.
4. PRIZES. One prize only, an iPad Air 128 GB, will be awarded over the course of the promotion, as chosen by random selection in a drawing from all eligible entries. The approximate retail value of the prize is $500.
5. DRAWING. Prize winner will be randomly selected in a drawing conducted within two days following the end of promotional period in the presence of representatives of Audit and/or Compliance Dept. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants. Winner will be notified by phone or e-mail. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release at the time of prize pick up. Prize may be forfeited and awarded to a drawn alternate winner if (1) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (2) any affidavit or release is not returned within the stated time frame or (3) prize cannot be awarded to selected winner for any reason.
Details and qualifications for participation in this Drawing apply and are listed in these Official Rules under sections 1-2, and 5. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with a similar item of greater or equal value. Any expenses not specified in the Official Rules but relating to the acceptance and use of a prize are the responsibility of each winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By participating in the Drawing and accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winners grant consent to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority (and agrees to confirm said consent in writing) to the use of their name, biographical information, statements made regarding the Sponsor, or the Drawing (provided same are true), photograph, likeness, voice and/or video for trade, advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements without limitation and without additional consideration, review or approval, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor is responsible solely for providing the prizes to the Winners. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective prize manufacturer's terms. Sponsor shall not be responsible or held liable in the case of malfunction of any prize item. By participating and accepting the Prize, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in any Drawing-related activity, or participation in this Drawing.
7. TAXES. The winner taking possession of the Prize is solely responsible for any applicable state or federal taxes (e.g. sales and income taxes).
8. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW. This Drawing will be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Drawing must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. By participating in this Drawing, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Drawing.
9. WINNER LIST: For name of the Drawing winner, send a stamped envelope for receipt by June 10, 2017 to: Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union “Prize Drawing”, c/o Marketing Department, 9 Law Drive, Fairfield, NJ 07004.
10. SPONSOR. Sponsored by Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union, 100 McGuinness Blvd., Brooklyn, New York, 11222.
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of PSFCU, which are final and binding in all respects. All rights reserved ©2017.
04/28/2017Go to main navigation