Open a "thrifty" Checking Account
FAST, EASY and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE*
even those without a Social Security Number
The account may be opened by phone or in one of our branches,
saving you numerous fees collected by other banks.
SAVINGS AND ADVANTAGES:
- no monthly fees or fees for issued checks
- free 150 checks "to get things started" and free checks for members aged 65 and over
- account holder may obtain a VISA® Debit Card, which makes shopping easy
- you can use online banking services such as electronic statements (including images of cleared checks) and electronic bill payment
- account pays dividend
- you may also close costly checking accounts at other banks!
For more information, please call 1-800-297-2181 or visit one of our ten branches.
* Savings account is required to open a checking account.
Minimum deposit of $25 is required at checking account opening.
Social Security requirement waived for non-resident aliens only.
Other restrictions apply.
Go to main navigation