- A Money Market account is a Savings account with minimum balance requirement to earn dividends
- You may use your Money Market account as collateral to easily obtain share secured loans
- Money Market accounts are also offered for Minor and Custodial accounts
To enhance your banking experience, we invite you to use our companion services.
How to sign up
For additional information please contact our Member Services Center at 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848).
Requirements and Restrictions
- To open a Money Market account you must have an established Statement or Passbook Savings account
- A minimum balance of $2,500.00 is required
- Other Rules and Restrictions may apply
- Additional Restrictions and Requirements may apply for Minor and Custodial accounts