Save for the holiday or vacation season you have always dreamed of with our higher dividend-earning Holiday and Vacation Club accounts!
HOLIDAY CLUB ACCOUNT
- It provides you with the ability to start saving early for the Holiday season and helps you enjoy stress-free Holiday shopping
- The Holiday Club account term begins on October 15th and matures on September 30th of the following year
VACATION CLUB ACCOUNT
- It gives you a head start on planning and saving for your next vacation
- The Vacation Club account term begins on April 15th and matures on March 31st of the following year
It's very simple:
- Choose the weekly deposit amount that is right for you from $10.00 to $150.00 in $10.00 increments, and let us do the rest! With our Automatic Funds Transfer service, we will transfer the weekly deposit amount you designate automatically from your Share Draft/Checking account to the Club account
- At maturity, Holiday and Vacation Club account funds will be automatically transferred to the PSFCU account of your choice
- You don’t have to worry about missing a weekly deposit as you can make catch up contributions at one of our branch locations
To enhance your banking experience, we invite you to use our companion services.
How to sign up
To open a Club Account, please visit one of our branch locations. For additional information please contact our Member Services Center at 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848).
Requirements and Restrictions
- To open a Holiday/Vacation Club account you must have an established Statement or Passbook Savings account
- A minimum weekly deposit amount of $10.00 is required, and a maximum of $150.00 for 50 weeks, up to the maximum total amount of $7,500.00
- You may catch up on payments, but you cannot pay ahead
- Club accounts have a 14-day grace period during which no transactions will be made
- Other Rules and Restrictions may apply