Position Detail: BSA/Compliance Analyst
|Position Title:||BSA/Compliance Analyst|
|Location:||Fairfield, New Jersey|
1. Provide support to the Compliance Department in the administration and oversight of the Credit Union's Compliance Program for Bank Secrecy Act.
2. Perform review Analyze AML alerts using Credit Union's anti-money laundering software.
3. Research and monitor suspicious activity cases; perform investigations of possible suspicious activity.
4. Complete suspicious activity reports
5. Review, research and approve daily OFAC alerts and cases.
6. Perform analysis of high risk customers, business and organizational accounts.
7. Perform reviews of member risk rating; perform quality and due diligence review of new deposit account documentation.
8. Review monetary instruments, large cash transactions reports, section 314(a) reviews, wire transfer, ATM, ACH reports.
9. Performs follow ups inquires with members; request additional due diligence information and documents.
10. Ensure that all Currency Transaction Reports (CTR's) are accurately prepared by branch and filed on a timely basis using Credit Unionís anti-money laundering software. Provide backup for Branch Quality Assurance Coordinators.
11. Maintain knowledge of the compliance laws and regulations with special emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act and Red Flags.
12. Perform reviews and monitoring of the ID Theft Red Flags Program reviewing incidents reports and responding as required.
13. Answer questions from staff members and employees regarding policies and procedures as they relate to compliance.
14. Maintain centralized system of compliance correspondence; ensure that responses are provided in timely manner.
15. Provide support for deceased accounts documentation, reviews and approvals.
16. Provide support for review and approval of Power of Attorneys, new account opening documentation in accordance with PSFCU policies and procedures.
17. Provide backup review of fraudulent checks, wire fraud, ACH fraud and other bank related fraud schemes.
18. Provide backup for money judgments and garnishments: levies, subpoenas; restraining notices; produce the subpoena records; maintain filing system of legal records.
19. Assist in handling special compliance projects.
20. Research and answer questions from employees regarding compliance and legal matters.
21. Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
22. Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned.
23. Maintain confidentiality of all information.
- Four year college degree desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken Polish; ability to teach in Polish;
- Ability to function within a team environment;
- Instructing - teaching others how to do something.
- Thorough knowledge of credit union products, services and basic operations.
- Specialized trainings in Bank Secrecy Act, ID Theft Red Flags, Regulatory Compliance desired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER