Position Detail: Funding Specialist
|Position Title:||Funding Specialist|
|Location:||Fairfield, New Jersey|
- Review assigned approved consumer loan and VISA application for completeness of documents.
- Obtain when necessary any additional signatures or documents needed for timely funding of the loan.
- Notify members of the final decisions made on credit applications and inform applicant about documents required for disbursement.
- Mail Adverse Action Notice, Approval Letters with attachments and Credit Score Notifications to applicant(s).
- Upload all additional documents provided by the member for funding purposes.
- Provide notice of any exceptions.
- Schedule funding and collect all documents required for disbursement.
- Perform booking and loan documents arrangement.
- Process consumer loan applications if needed.
- Provide assistance to co-workers with difficult files or inquiries.
- Ensure prompt and courteous response to member's inquiries.
- Process Branch requests.
- Keep abreast with all PSFCU lending Policies and Procedures.
- Improve work performance through self-education.
- Any other duties or responsibilities, as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of consumer loan products 1+ years of experience in a financial institution.
- Familiarity with consumer lending documents
- Analytical, problem-solving and negotiating skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service and team orientation.
- Strong attention to details.
- Familiarity with personal computer and basic software skills.
- Bilingual Polish and English.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER