Position Detail: Information Security Analyst
|Position Title:||Information Security Analyst|
|Location:||Fairfield, New Jersey|
- Works with Information Security Officer to establish computer system physical and information security standards and procedures, coordinates physical security related matters with facilities management and recommends improvements.
- Works with Network Engineer to establish network security standards and procedures, installs firewalls, system endpoint protection, data encryption and other security measures.
- Researches and recommends security enhancements and solutions including purchases of hardware or software.
- Supports and/or installs security and other software applications
- Supports and/or installs security related hardware devices
- Provides production support of day-to-day operations of Third Party Systems within the Credit Union
- Maintains company-wide server, workstation and other systems patching and system hardening process including VMWare farm of servers
- Performs penetration testing
- Contributes to the design of company's overall system and information security
- Develops plans for various security related technical tasks and projects
- Works closely with vendors/software subcontractors for deployment of security software solutions, monitoring, triage and resolution of complex issues
- Ensures that appropriate documentation and procedures are in place for each production system developed or enhanced
- Leads conversion efforts to ensure integrity of data produced
- Provides superior customer service to all Credit Union employees
- Other duties and responsibilities, as required or assigned.
- 4 year degree in Computer Sciences or minimum 4 year work experience in the information security field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the information security field
- Experience with PatchLink, Lumention, WSUS or Kaseya patch management systems
- Working knowledge of VMWare's vSphere architecture or similar server virtualization platform
- Working knowledge of network programming and configuration languages for Cisco, Extreme networks, Juniper, Fortinet and PaloAlto platforms
- Experience with network firewall, router and switch architectures
- Experience with at least two of the following applications: Nessus, Varonis, Thycotic, Splunk
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of system security platforms such as Symantec, Websense, Comodo and similar
- Experience with Mobile Device Management and Security platforms such as MaaS360 or AirWatch
- Minimum 4 years working with client-server and web technologies
- Knowledge of banking or Credit Union policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the MS Office Suite of products
- Working knowledge of Jack Henry and Associates products a plus
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects and tasks
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER