Position Detail: Information Security Analyst
|Position Title:||Information Security Analyst|
|Location:||Fairfield, New Jersey|
1. Works with the Head of IS&T department to establish computer system physical and information security standards and procedures, coordinates physical security related matters with facilities management and recommends improvements.
2. Works with Network Engineer to establish network security standards and procedures, installs firewalls, system endpoint protection, data encryption and other security measures.
3. Researches and recommends security enhancements and solutions including purchases of hardware or software.
4. Supports and/or installs security and other software applications;
5. Supports and/or installs security related hardware devices;
6. Provides production support of day-to-day operations of Third Party Systems within the Credit Union;
7. Maintains company-wide server, workstation and other systems patching and system hardening process including VMWare farm of servers;
8. Performs in-house penetration testing;
9. Contributes to the design of company's overall system and information security;
10. Develops plans for various security related technical tasks and projects;
11. Works closely with Network Engineer on securing existing and new network equipment;
12. Works closely with vendors/software subcontractors for deployment of security software solutions, monitoring, triage and resolution of complex issues;
13. Ensures that appropriate documentation and procedures are in place for each production system developed or enhanced;
14. Leads conversion efforts to ensure integrity of data produced;
15. Provides superior customer service to all Credit Union employees;
16. Other duties and responsibilities, as required or assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the information security field;
- Experience with Heat, WSUS or Kaseya patch management systems;
- Knowledge of scripting languages;
- Working knowledge of VMWare's vSphere architecture or similar server virtualization platform;
- Working knowledge of network programming and configuration languages for Cisco, Extreme networks, Juniper, Fortinet and PaloAlto platforms;
- Experience with network firewall, router and switch architectures;
- Experience with Nessus vulnerability assessment and management solution software;
- Experience with in-house Social Engineering Testing Platforms;
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of system security platforms such as Symantec, ForcePoint, DarkTrace, Varonis, CyberArk, Carbon Black and similar;
- Experience with Mobile Device Management and Security platforms such as MobileIron or AirWatch;
- Minimum 5 years working with client-server and web technologies;
- Knowledge of banking or Credit Union policies and procedures;
- Working knowledge of Jack Henry and Associates products a plus;
- Working knowledge of SQL databases;
- Information Security certification from reputable Information Security Organization recommended;
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects and tasks.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER