Position Detail: Teller
1. Represent the Credit Union to the members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient and accurate service;
2. Develop an understanding of the Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws and operational procedures;
3. Provide general and specific service-related information concerning Credit Union products, services or policies, in person and/or by telephone;
4. Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints, and/or direct members to the proper person/department for specific information and assistance;
5. Attend, represent and actively participate in Credit Union community events;
6. Receive checks and cash for deposit and/or loan payments, pursuant to established policies and procedures;
7. Cash checks and pay out money pursuant to established policies and procedures;
8. Handle requests from members for transfers of shares for loan payments, share withdrawals, check requests, line of credit advances, and any other request received from members;
9. Issue official checks, certified checks and/or money orders;
10. Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compare totaled amounts with data in the computer system and appropriate reports;
11. Responsible for End-of-Day process: posting of all teller cash buys and sells during the working day; review of all teller computer reports; posting of all teller variances; encoding and scanning of checks;
12. Complete Currency Transactions Reports (CTR);
13. Continuously offer Credit Union products and services through the practice of established sales and service techniques;
14. Follow established Credit Union Service Standards to provide superior customer service;
15. Perform other duties or responsibilities as required or assigned;
16. Process Visa Cash Advances pursuant to established policies and procedures;
17. Perform vault buys / sells from / to Teller lll, Teller IV pursuant to established policies and procedures.
18. Effectively cross-sell PSFCU products and services in order to achieve Branch Goals as per the Branch Goals Incentive Plan.
19. Travel to and cover at other branches if necessary and needed.
20. And other functions as needed and delegated by the Branch Manager.
• High school diploma;
• Additional computer training;
• Zero to one year of work experience;
• Bilingual Polish and English;
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER