Save time and stress by paying your bills on-line with PSFCU Online Bill Pay. You can schedule your bill payments and relax, being assured that your payments will be made on time! You can pay virtually anyone in the United States whom you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company you want to pay.
The following is overview of how the online bill pay works.>
• Manage all of your bills from one central area, the Payment Center. You can also see a summary of your pending payments and the payments you've made in the past 24 months
• Receive most of your bills online through Online Bill Payment. We can receive electronic bills from hundreds of billers nationwide
• Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals
• You can set up bill pay reminders
• You can also export your payment information to Quicken® and MS Money
• You can Schedule payments as soon as next day or as far in advance as one year
• The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – you can bank whenever you want
• All you need to get started is a few minutes to register your account information and payees
• Online Bill Payment services are FREE and is available to all PSFCU checking account owners
• PSFCU uses several methods to ensure that your transactions are secure and private
• The earliest available pay date is displayed in the "Pay Date" field on the "Payment Center" page. Most payments require 4 business days from the current date. Some payments may be made on the same day, depending on the biller. You will not be able to select a Scheduled Payment Date less than the earliest possible Scheduled Payment Date designated for each Biller.>
• It is recommends that you schedule your payments several days in advance of the due date on your bill.
• The maximum dollar amount you may pay using Bill Pay is $99,999.00.
• You can make an expedited payment to some billers by choosing the option of sending a check through an overnight delivery service. If you schedule the payment by 2:00 P.M. ET, your biller can receive it the next day. Additional fee applies.
You may cancel or edit any Scheduled Payment (including recurring payments) by following the directions within the application. There is no charge for canceling or editing a Scheduled Payment. Once the Service has begun processing a payment it cannot be cancelled or edited, therefore a stop payment request must be submitted.
Bill Payment reserves the right to select the method in which to remit funds on your behalf to your Biller. These payment methods may include, but may not be limited to, an electronic payment, an electronic to check payment, or a laser draft payment. (funds remitted to the Biller are deducted from your Payment Account when the laser draft is presented to your financial institution for payment).
- Electronic: BillPay electronically sends funds to the payee approximately 24-48 hours prior to scheduled payment date. BillPay debits your payment account on the scheduled payment date.
- Single Check: BillPay sends a paper copy check to the payee approximately 4 business days prior to scheduled payment date. BillPay debits your payment account on the scheduled payment date.
- Draft Check: BillPay sends a paper copy check drawn from your payment account to the payee approximately 4 business days prior to scheduled payment date. Funds are deducted from your account when the payee cashes check.
If you as a Sender desire to stop any transfer that has already been processed, you must contact customer care for the Service pursuant to section 27. Although we will make a reasonable effort to accommodate your request, we will have no liability for failing to do so. We may also require you to present your request in writing within fourteen (14) days. The charge for each request will be the current charge for such service as set out in the PSFCU current fee schedule.
Payments with an “IN PROCESS” status can no longer be canceled or changed. Based on the payment method it may be possible to place a stop payment
• Electronic: Stop payment cannot be placed. The payee has already received the funds. Therefore you must contact the payee directly to recover the funds.
• Single Check: The check status determines whether a stop payment is possible.
- Cleared: Stop payment cannot be placed. You must contact the payee directly to recover the funds.
- Outstanding: You must contact Bill Pay Services to place a stop payment.
• Draft Check: Stop payment must be made at PSFCU. Member needs to have a check number that was issued. Stop payment fee applies as set out I the current PSFCU fee schedule.
If a payment is late, you should contact BillPay at 1.888.918.7549 . BillPay will do the following:
- Contact the payee and conduct research
- Resubmit the payment (if necessary)
- Refund up to $50 in late fees/finance charges
Exceptions to the guarantee:
- Improperly scheduled payments
• You entered incorrect payee/payment information
• Payment scheduled with a payment date later than the Due Date on the biller statement
Example: Mortgage payment is due on 1st, but late fees are assessed on the 16th. The payment is technically late as of the 1st.
- Merchant posting delay
• The BillPay Guarantee ensures when a payee will receive the payment. However, when the payee posts the payment is out of BillPay control.
- All Tax payments
• Federal, state, and/or local (vehicle, property, etc)
- Court ordered payments
• Child support, alimony, restitution, etc.
For more information contact our Member Services Center at 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848)
Go to main navigation