International and Domestic Wire Transfers
Outgoing Wire Transfer Information
- PSFCU offers a very convenient wire transfer service both internationally and domestically.
- In order to send a wire transfer, a member must have the following information
- Name and Address of the beneficiary’s financial institution
- SWIFT code or ABA number for the beneficiary’s financial institution (Please note that for all wires going to the European Union/European Economic Area, the account number must be in an IBAN format and a BIC/SWIFT Code must be provided)
- Name and address of the beneficiary
- Beneficiary’s account number
- Please refer to our Fee Schedule for a listing of current fees that may be assessed
- An international wire transfer typically takes three to five business days to reach its destination (depending in great measure on the beneficiary’s financial institution)
- Written wire transfer request may be subject to verification process.
- A domestic wire transfer is typically credited to the beneficiary’s bank account within 24 hours of processing by our wire department
Incoming Wire Transfer Information
To receive a wire transfer to an account at the PSFCU provide the sender with the following information:
Receiving Financial Institution Information:
Polish & Slavic FCU
100 McGuinness Boulevard
Brooklyn, NY 11222
ABA # 226082022
Account number at the PSFCU
Name on the account
To print a form click here (fillable version)
The PSFCU does not charge any fees for incoming wire transfer and is not responsible for any fees collected by correspondents of Foreign Banks for international outgoing wires.