Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union is committed to helping you protect your personal information. The more you know, the better you’ll be able to guard against identity theft, internet fraud and more. Fortunately, there are many preventative measures you can take to considerably reduce the chance of fraud.
- Identity Theft: Protect yourself from identity theft and learn what to do if your identity is stolen.
- Internet Fraud: Learn how to defend against internet fraud, fraudulent e-mails, viruses and spyware.
- Check Scams: Guidelines to avoid check scams and how to protect your accounts.
- Phone Scams: Tips to recognize a phone scam.
- Loan Fraud: Steps to protect yourself from loan fraud scams and predatory lending practices.
- Credit & Debit Card Fraud: Information on how to prevent your card from being compromised.
- Financial Exploitation: Examples of financial exploitation and how to avoid becoming a victim.
- Online Banking Security: Tips for protecting your financial data when using online banking.