Foreign Currency Exchange Service – Buy or Sell 90 Currencies at a PSFCU Teller Station.
Take advantage of the new Currency Exchange Service at the Polish & Slavic federal Credit Union, trusted by over 100,000 primary and joint account holders.
- Ability to purchase and sell 90 currencies from around the world;
- Currency may be sold on the spot;
- Currency may be purchased upon prior order;
- You can also order specific currency denominations;
- You receive cash in hand. We do not offer speculative internet accounts like other currency exchange locations.
- We offer competitive exchange rates
- You avoid losing money on high conversion factors applied in hotels or airports
- You also don’t have to worry about authenticity of the currency which you will obtain at PSFCU
- Service is available Monday through Saturday during branch business hours
How to use the service:
- Currency exchange transaction may be performed at any PSFCU location in the states of New York, New Jersey and Illinois.
- Coins are not accepted for exchange
- Transactions may be performed using your checking or savings account
- Purchased currency will be available the next day if the purchase order is submitted by 3:30 PM, Monday through Thursday. Funds ordered after 3:30 PM and on Saturdays will be available on the second business day after the order.
- Funds from the sale of foreign currencies will be available after 5 business days from the date of transaction.
- A $15 fee per each transaction applies.
- A limit of $10,000 per transaction applies.
- Service available solely to PSFCU members.
For more information about the Currency Exchange service contact the nearest PSFCU branch or call 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848).